Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The starting post

Hello!

Since this is my first post, I should explain myself a little bit. I am (going to be) a Junior in high school and want to get fit, like really fit. I am tired of being tired, and comparing myself to others because I'm not happy with my body. I hate that my boyfriend can't pick me up whenever he wants and I can't sit on other people's laps without fearing that I am squashing them. It's time for a change, and I am finally ready to crack down and make that change. I know it's going to be hard, it's gonna be hell, but I can do it. I will be the girl other people look to for inspiration, and this is my journey. 

    My starting stats:
  •  I am 5' 10" 
  • I weigh about 150 lbs, granted much of my body is already muscle but I've stared to lose muscle from lack of exercise, 
  • I'm looking to weigh 140 or less, and slim down and tone up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment